|« New Firmware Available for Panasonic KX-TGP 500 Series Phones||Clarification / Updates coming / Demonstrating Functionality of Avaya IP Office »|
We are often asked by technicians, what the requirements are for a PC that needs to run IP Office Manager Software. Here is a list of the requirements:
- Minimum: Pentinum 4 2.4 GHz or equivalent
- Optimal: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit) Vista support is only on Business, Enterprise and Ultimate Versions
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit) Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate versions are supported
- Windows 7 Home Version is not supported
Connection: IP Network connection/Ethernet/RJ-45
IP Office Manager Software can be obtained by purchasing the latest version of the Avaya IP Office User/Admin Set.
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 3 feedbacks awaiting moderation...